Friday, March 13, 2009

corners of the mind

"and you cant, always get, what you want"

I would slip my hand around your slender throat and with a firm grip shove you backwards into the wall. A second later, while the impact is still making you reel, my lips close upon yours. My arm circles your waist from the left and forcefully pulls you into me. Once I feel your hips willingly digging into mine I let go. I slide my hands up your legs, taking hold I lift you into the wall.

Hungrily kissing, you bite, drawing blood. You drop and spin around, and again I pin you against the wall.You will feel me as I search your dress for escape. Kissing your arm. Biting your shoulder. Hearing your moan. You arch your back; we kiss across your shoulder as my grip on your hips grows stronger.

When you turn back to me, a moment to simply look back into those hazels. A hand to slowly caress your cheek; drift softly into your hair, and drawing you closer to meet my lips. I will pick you up, and carry you backwards in your mind.


These memories, these, fairytales, still collect in the corners of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment